9.10.2013

Soul Adventure

I return home to the last weeks
in this palace of light from soul adventures far and wide.
I wake to the rain, the steady drip and drizzle introduced
by a furious monsoon transitioned into fall's title piece.
There will be snow on the mountains.

How can I encapsulate all I have experienced?
Small boats on big water,
the black rock sunrises and zebra onesie,
laughter and love friends,
lyra dancing and silk flowing,
sobbing in a rite of passage holotropic breath work journey
or on a cliff of granite,
releasing the genuine heart of sadness
visible to all under the open sky.

Some deep, sleeping part of my soul awakened
that moves with more grace than I thought possible
and calls me forth, down trails unfurling into unknown lands,
barely visible.

I breathe deep and dissolve again into the green hillside,
mist wrapping around my shoulders like a wool blanket.
I know that spot, at the bottom of my heart,
where the ungroundedness resides,
the space between,
where I fall into forever love.

No comments: